Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tat is an English phase for useful material just on the right side of junk.
- Zone 0 - the home
- this is another essay in itself
- Zone 1 - around the home
- lost and/or broken trowel, heavy items awaiting transportation, such as empty gas cylinders or the fork you really should put away
- Zone 2 - veg plot/garden
- plants pots, a broken rake, more plant pots, slightly rotten garden chairs
- Zone 3 - main crop
- main tat pile, various items of building materials, broken tractor (fixable), useful bits of metal which may find a uses some day, scrap wood and pallets that at one time 'might come in useful' but are now too rotten, other bulk storage
- Zone 4 - semi-wild/woodland
- half roles of fencing, a few scattered fence posts, fencing tools now lost under a pile of brambles, abandoned caravan
- Zone 5 - wilderness
- a burnt out car, an unidentified object which boggles the mind how it got there in the first place