Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bill Mollison (born 1928 in Tasmania, Australia) is a researcher, author, scientist, teacher, naturalist and has been called the 'father of permaculture', an integrated system of design co-developed with David Holmgren that encompasses not only agriculture, horticulture, architecture and ecology but also economic systems, land access strategies and legal systems for businesses and communities.
Books by Bill MollisonEdit
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements (with David Holmgren, Transworld Publishers, 1978)
- Permaculture Two; Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture (Tagari Publications, 1979)
- Permaculture - A Designer's Manual (1988)
- Introduction to Permaculture (1991)
- The Permaculture Book of Ferment and Human Nutrition (1993)
- Travel in Dreams (1996).
- Interview with Bill Mollison
- Permaculture Institute in Tasmania
- Tagari Blog
- A picture of Bill Mollison to colour in! (from the 'Heroes for a Better World' website )
|This page uses content from the English-language version of Wikipedia. The original article was at Bill Mollison. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with PermaWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|